Welcome to Kinsale Medical
We were founded in 1975 by and for the past 43 years have been providing the highest levels of care to our community and its visitors.
Our skilled practice, consisting of 7 GPs and 3 nurses, is on hand to provide the most up-to-date care in a new purpose built clinic situated in the Glen Kinsale. We are fully wheelchair accessible.
Kinsale Medical is also co-located beside the Kinsale Primary Care Centre, allowing for a variety of your health and well-being needs to be met in the one location.
We are an academic practice affiliated with UCC and are actively involved in training our next generation of doctors and GPs. Each year we teach final year medical students who attend the practice on a 4 week rotation, over a 6 month period. We also take on on a GP Registrar, or a GP-in-training, allowing them to develop the skills necessary to provide first-rate healthcare under the tuition of our experienced GPs.
Prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other viral respiratory illness
- Get vaccinated to protect yourself and others, Covid, Flu, Pneumonia.
- Stay at home if you have any symptoms of a viral respiratory illness.
- Clean your hands regularly.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Wear a mask as protective measure in certain settings
- Keep your distance from others.
- Avoid being an overcrowded poorly ventilated space.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces
- Be more careful if immunocompromised.
Back to School Advice for Parents
The following link is the official advice published by the HSE regarding the safe return to school.
T : +353 21 477 2253
F : +353 21 4777526
A : Kinsale Quarter, New Road,
Kinsale, Co. Cork, P17 RY11
For emergency after hours care:
T : 1850 335 999 (SouthDoc)